Default Rate And Discuss: S11E7 Kerblam!

Wednesday already, and no thread at all for this poor neglected ep. Pity poor Kerblam!

So, what did anybody (anybody at all!) think of it?

(Oh! It didn't let me add a poll. Poo!!)

It wasn't bad. Would have preferred a bit more of a knockabout to it. But the concept was good.
    And it seems Amazon US got the hump as it's showing this Sunday's episode instead of last Sunday's episode!
    Despite episodes like Rosa this series has been quite gentle. This was another one. I think between 7 and 8.
    People are saying the episode just ended, but the ending reminded me of the final scene from "Christine".

I thought it was okay, it felt overlong again but the supporting cast was strong and at least it had a proper villain this week and a couple of fun action sequences. Still loving Jodie and Bradley too, but still struggling with Ryan and Yaz a bit, and can only give it 6.5/10.

I have to confess that with three episodes to go this is shaping up to be my least favourite season so far, which frustrates as 13's great, it's just that the stories haven't been that good. Still, episode 8 briefly leaked on Amazon Prime in the US today and I've seen a few comments say that it's the best yet, and I really hope that's the case.
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

Harmless fun - Amazon meets Robots Of Death meets Carry On Spying. The ending was at least clever enough to avoid the villains being the Cybermen.

6/10

Enjoyable stuff, even though it all felt as if it was a bit of a mix of things we've seen since the series returned...much more fun (and confident) though than some of the earlier episodes. I'd probably give it a 7/10 but I just felt as if I'd seen it all before in earlier seasons...