• 3 - Evade

0 0%
  • 2 - Avoiding

0 0%
  • 1 - Escape

0 0%

Default Rate and Discuss: Fugitive of the Judoon

Ko Sho Blo!
    The trigger-happy (TV?) space police the Judoon are targeting 21st-century Gloucester.

The Doctor, Yaz, Ryan and Graham race back to Earth in order to stop them from doing too much damage to the city
    But who are they looking for? And what did they do to incur the wrath of the Judoon?
    Assume you're going to Win
    Always have an Edge

It keeps on giving!

Don't we have 'spoiler tabs' any more? I don't have it on my 'icon bar' otherwise I'd have redacted the heck out of the reset of this post. You Have Been Warned!!

Well that was certainly... unexpected. I didn't know Captain Jack was back and I certainly didn't know another unknown past/parallel/alternate Doctor was going to pop up!

I know it's going to be one of those episodes where I wake up in the morning and think, did I just dream that...? And we'll presumably come back to at least some of the elements of it before the season's ended so that may put a different light on things.

I'll reserve judgement on the Doctor-y thing, until we know exactly what's going on, but I thought Jo Martin was certainly very good when she finally 'emerged', and the moment where the Doctor (the usual Doctor that is) digs up the TARDIS was very good too.

Fun, unexpected, a reassuring sign that this old show can still surprise this old viewer - and if I was 8 and just getting into Who, this would be the sort of episode that would be one of those formative (OMG, it's Davros/OMG they've killed Adric) memories that stays with you forever.

My brother, by the way, texted me literally the very instant the episode had ended with the message: "WTAF was that??!!"

I enjoyed that a lot, for me it's the best Chibnall episode yet, absolutely crazy but a great deal of fun, I'm not convinced it'll end in a satisfying way (especially after Spyfall part 2 massively disappointed) but it's an episode I look forward to watching again in the future and that's a rare old thing for me in the Chibnall era. A very solid 8/10.
    "RIP Henchman No.24."