View Poll Results: Rate and Discuss: Can You Hear Me?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Is there anybody out there?

1 50.00%
  • 9 - Hello?

0 0%
  • 8 - What's that?

0 0%
  • 7 - Talking in my mind

0 0%
  • 6 - I can't hear you

0 0%
  • 5 - Disappear here

0 0%
  • 4 - Are you listening?

0 0%
  • 3 - Testing 1 2 3

0 0%
  • 2 - Bye Bye

1 50.00%
  • 1 - Over and out

0 0%

Default Rate and Discuss: Can You Hear Me?

From ancient Syria to present day Sheffield, and out into the wilds of space, something is stalking the Doctor and her friends and infecting people’s nightmares.

As Graham, Yaz and Ryan return home to see friends and family, they find themselves haunted by very different experiences.

Who is the figure calling from beyond the stars for help, and why?
    And what are the fearsome Chagaskas terrorising Aleppo in 1380?

To find the answers, Team Tardis embark on a mission that forces them to face their darkest fears
    Assume you're going to Win
    Always have an Edge

First ten of the series. What didn't work in Resolution was realised better in this episode.

Pretty good. Again, this current production team seem keen to tackle modern issues (global warming, mental health) which is laudable - but I'm not sure they always have the skill to do it in a way which feels fully integrated with the story, as opposed to 'bolted on'. This one worked MUCH better than Orphan 55, though, or even Praxeus, and I certainly enjoyed the episode, as well as being really glad to actually get to see a bit more about Ryan and especially Yaz, as people. They may be sowing the seeds now for one or both of them to leave at the end of the series (no idea if that's happening or not, just speculating - and a third year with the same line-up would be unusual I think) and leaving because they felt they were somehow missing out on 'real life' would be an interesting, and different, way of doing it.

And that business with the fingers was just w-e-i-r-d!!

Very worthy with the effort to try and support mental health issues, and Graham's cancer worries, but as a drama, incredibly dull. Honestly couldn't get into it. For the first time, Ryan and Yaz's home life was uninteresting, even though it formed part of the plot (perhaps my dislike of the RTD soapy elements shining through again); and the purpose of the woman in the sphere was obvious.

2/10