Default 6.1: BLESS YOU, DOCTOR WHO!

Download the latest adventure from the link below!

http://www.planetskaro.org.uk/conten...You-Doctor-Who

Rate and discuss the THRILLING RETURN of Planet Skaro Audios with their newest Doctor Who adventure!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Yay! I'll get my headphones.

I listened to it last weekend - first, obviously, how fantastic to have the old gang back together. And all sounding just exactly the same (put that in your pipe, 5Drs dodgy Troughton haircut!). It was if some wily devil had recorded all the lines 8 years ago, just in case they were ever needed...

Ironically, for a story that presumably more than any other was stitched together from solo recording sessions going on in lots and lots of different places, it sounded really spot on, as if it had been recorded en masse. Some superb production values there!

In no particular order then, things I especially liked:

Brendan's "Surprise" opening in part 2
    The bit about "a bloke falling out of it" being optional
    Audio Navigation
    The brief appearance of a third (fourth?) PS Doctor...
    Rob and Ed
    Clear Waters still going strong after all these years!!
    The incidental music (like having a game of 'Name That Tune' alongside the actual story!!)
    The 'flashbacks' in part 1 (especially the Celestial Toymaker one)

There's no doubt more, but that's just off the top of my head. Hopefully (no pressure) this'll be a spur for PS to do a 'New Series' and return bigger and bolder and barmier than ever!!

Even the cover art is lovely, and that Admiral Advice, although I know he's evil and bad and all that... you've got to admit... that's a lovely hat!

What a joy! Thanks Andrew. It was an absolute delight watching this all come together... My fave line is Ed's comment about Rob McCow "Oh I never was a fan." Perfectly delivered by Martin!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!