Its fair to say that 2020 hasn't been the best year ever. But one of the few areas of joy that has come from this year is that Big Finish has been around to keep us all sane. Whether it was with the Doctor Who Main Range or Callan or Timeslip or Dracula, Big Finish have managed to produce some quality stuff.

For the 14th year, The Tomstardis Awards are allowing you the chance to vote on your favourite story, writer, director and in some categories music sound & cover design. There are 82 categories and they split over the following ranges

• Adam Adamant Lives
  • ATA Girl
  • Big Finish Audiobooks (a.k.a Single Release)
  • Blakes 7
  • Boxset
  • Callan
  • Class
  • Counter Measures
  • Doctor & Companion
  • Doctor Who Main Range
  • Donna Noble
  • Dracula
  • Gallifrey Time War
  • Gemini Force One
  • Into Infinity
  • Missy
  • Short Trips
  • Space Precinct
  • Star Cops
  • Stranded
  • Susans War
  • The Avengers - The Comic Strip
  • The Diary of River Song
  • The Doctor Chronicles
  • The Fifth Doctor Adventures
  • The Eighth Doctor: The Time War
  • The First Doctor Adventures
  • The Fourth Doctor Adventures
  • The Human Frontier
  • The Lives of Captain Jack
  • The New Adventures of Bernice Summerfield
  • The Paternoster Gang
  • The Robots
  • The Sins of Captain John
  • The Sixth Doctor & Peri
  • The Tenth Doctor Adventures
  • The Third Doctor Adventures
  • The War Master
  • Timelord Victorious
  • Timeslip
  • Torchwood Main Range
  • Torchwood Soho

Click here to vote.

Voting opens today (1st December) and will close at 7pm GMT on Sunday 10th January 2021.

Not all the categories will be open yet. Any ranges where there are releases still to come out will remain closed until made available on the Big Finish website/app.

If you spot any mistakes then please let me know so that I can correct them. Please be aware that it is just me that sets up these awards and maintains them so there will always be the possibility of mistakes being made.

I’ll post regular updates to say who the top three are in each category but not necessarily in the order they are in that they are in at the time. All that remains is for me to say thankyou in advance. I am always very appreciative of all votes cast and I never take any votes for granted.