Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    I personally thought this was a terrible season; the only truly good one being The Girl Who Waited.
    My second choice would've been Night Terrors, but even that is only average in my opinion.

At this point I will probably bail out, because from here on in, it reaches the point where I'd be struggling to find anything to vote for at all to be honest, and I would only be filling the threads with negativity.....

I was wondering how much longer you'd stick around these threads, Wayne, knowing your opinion of the later seasons. There's nothing wrong with a bit of negativity though, it can help move things on more quickly! I hope you'll return for the final round though, when all 40 or so winners will compete against each other....

This was a season which had so much promise, but it quickly went pear-shaped. I'm with Wayne, The Girl Who Waited is the only story which was truly memorable. To be honest, those episodes which I really didn't like made more of an impression on me than the likes of Night Terrors and The God Complex...two stories which I struggle to remember anything about!

We'll return with Matt Smith's final season early in the New Year and then move on to the Capaldi and Whitaker years.
    Last edited by MacNimon; 23rd Dec 2020 at 6:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MacNimon View Post
    I was wondering how much longer you'd stick around these threads, Wayne, knowing your opinion of the later seasons. There's nothing wrong with a bit of negativity though, it can help move things on more quickly! I hope you'll return for the final round though, when all 40 or so winners will compete against each other....
    Well I could just about hang on for another couple of seasons, and then come back for the final.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Well I could just about hang on for another couple of seasons, and then come back for the final.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk
    Vote up and down for fun!