Default Something Happened on the way to the Forum...

Forums. Is Planet Skaro the only forum you use or do yo visit loads?

Myself, this is my first port of call every time I'm on line but I also visit a Harry Potter site to put right all the little kiddies who can't be bothered to read the books properly, the R.T site once a week, Oh Gee about once a month & the BBCi site about once a fortnight.

How about you?

Wayne Guest

I've dabbled with other Who forums on & off in the past, & also the odd music related forum, but these days it's just PS.
    PS is my homepage too, so i'm here as soon as i log on to the net.

Trudi G Guest

I'm actually supposed to be a moderator on The Mighty Boosh forum - but i hardly ever go there these days!

I generally check my Facebook account first, then PS, then the Planetblaze.com forums, then onto Blaze Bayley's MySpace page (as I run it)

Ant x

Watchers in the Fourth Dimension: A Doctor Who Podcast
    Three Americans and a Brit attempt to watch their way through the entirety of Doctor Who
    ----
    Latest Episode: The WOTAN Clan, discussing The War Machines
    Available on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, and Podbean
    Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter at @watchers4d

PS is the only forum I post on, but I sometimes read the Ain't It Cool talkbacks (mainly for tv shows) but they're filled with crazy types, and if I'm really bored I read the Digital Spy forums too, though that only happens about once a month or so.
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

I'm also a regular over on O.G, and a couple of football forums but non of the forums including P.S has a preference as to which I always go to first and it's all pretty much down to what mood i'm in.

I post on several forums as well as PS - the RT forum, OG, the Ian Levine forum (I don't care much for him, but the forum can be a good place), TrekBBS, the Loose Cannon forums and a Cult TV board which came into being shortly after the BBC boards died.

Plus I help administrate Fatso the Wombat's forum for his website
    Your people? Your people??? They are MY people now!

I usually check out the RT forum, but post only very occasionally. I am a member of OG, and the IL forum officially, but I don't post on either, and rarely even visit.

Frankly, PS is quite enough for me! Although I'm now tempted by the HP forum, just to see Tim setting a load of kids straight!!

I also frequent the Apollohoax board, the Apollo-hoax Yahoo group, and the Bad Astronomy forum. Detecting a theme here?

I visit loads of different forums, but Planet Skaro will always be my fifth favourite.

WhiteCrow Guest

I post on other forums, but I find I tend to concentrate on one mainly. For me at the moment (you lucky people) it's PS! Share the madness!

Although I visit other forums, Mausoleum Club, Missing Episodes, RT forum, and some other archive TV related forums I can't even think of the names of, but PS is the ONLY forum I post on. I think it's because I've got used to the little foibles of the people who post here , it feels like the only place to post.

I'm ashamed to admit my main home these days is CHC - a media discussion forum. 2nd is here, but I also post on OG and Moopy (another music/media site). I very occasionally post on Digital Spy because, along with PS, it's the only forum I can access from work, and as it's very busy, it does help pass the hours on the night shift. I also read the RT Forum but I've only ever posted about 5 times in 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Curnow View Post
    Although I'm now tempted by the HP forum, just to see Tim setting a load of kids straight!!
    It's here if you want it. These are the only boards I use but there are a lot more.

I'll have a look at that later - I bet it's full at the moment of people complaining about the book 7 cover!

Dave Lewis Guest

Facebook is always my first port of call, then I have a look to see if I posted anything embarrassing on PS in a drunken stupor the night before and delete it.

Besides posting here, I post at OG for baseball (and other US sports infrequently) and video games (though we do have a video games forum here now, it still has no where near the amount of discussion as theirs). Also, I post at a Wheel of Time site, though not a lot.

PS is my first port of call, I save the RT forum for lunchtime and occasionally check famousmales in the evening. On the odd occasion I dip into the forums at RareDolly and Freeworld (Kirsty MacColl's official site) to see what's "going down". Which is often not a lot when your subject matter has been deceased seven years.

Si.

Like Si, I come to PS and spend most of my time here. I often have a look at the RT and also often Frenz which is a forum devoted to all matters Crowded House/ Finn Bros. It's surprisingly busy there. And that's it. I'm not the forum whore I once was.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

PS is more than enough for my posting needs - indeed, I rarely post on weekdays now, mainly the weekend.

I moonlight at manmeat.org and bigwomenandplumpers.com.

Si.

I might look one of those up...I bet you know which one.