Default What Episode are you looking forward to most? (beware spoilers!)

Well it's almost here so what episode will it be for me obviously the 2 Dalek episodes but it's the final 3 episodes that top my list with the return of John Barrowman, plus Derek Jacobi and John Simm, they promise to be a fantastic finnaly.

No.8!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    for me obviously the 2 Dalek episodes
    Even more obvious for me.

I'm looking forward to The Lazarus Experiment. It looks great fun.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

The Daleks naturally - I'm particularly curious to see them a) written by a female writer for the first time (on TV anyway) b) in a period setting and c) in their "own" story and not just shoehorned in to share the stage with the other well known foes.

The last two or three could be intriguing too. Then there's another period setting with Shakespeare.

Oh hang it, bring it all on!

Definitely the dalek episodes. Those clips of them swooping down from the skies firing energy bolts look amazing. I'm looking forward to it all though! My DVD recorder better not let me down tonight.

Episodes 7 and 16 for me.

I'm most looking forward to the final three episodes - the return of Jack!

Ant x

Watchers in the Fourth Dimension: A Doctor Who Podcast
    Three Americans and a Brit attempt to watch their way through the entirety of Doctor Who
    ----
    Latest Episode: The WOTAN Clan, discussing The War Machines
    Available on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, and Podbean
    Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter at @watchers4d

Probably the Dalek episodes for me as well, looking forward to seeing sarcastic Dalek Sec again!
    And the final three episodes sound good too.

I'm really intrigued to see the adaptation of Human Nature.

Pip Madeley Guest

For me, episodes 8 and 9 may well be the highlight of the whole new series, I just love the main idea behind it. Also, episodes 12 and 13 should prove a fan-tastic finale.

Kungfuyoda Guest

Can't wait to see what Mr Moffat has done with the Doctor-Lite one this year. The Dalek two-parter and the last three look amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by SiHart View Post
    I'm looking forward to The Lazarus Experiment. It looks great fun.
    I must say, this is possibly the episode I'm least excited about, and for a very superficial reason, too - the guest cast. It's often (though not always) the guest stars which get me excited about a particular story, and, with no disrespect to either Mark Gatiss or Thelma Barlow, these are still the only two actors announced so far for this episode, and neither have particularly got my mouth watering (!). However, I'm very shallow, I know, and I'm sure it will be a very good episode.

In fact, I don't think there are any episodes I'm not looking forward to, and I'm particularly intrigued about the latter half of the series, especially as we've yet to see any footage or even photos.

I'm only interested in the later episodes! The return of New Earth and even "the Lazarus Experiment" don't really get me very excited. But I've a feeling that "Family of Blood" will be very special indeed, I'm itching to know more about "42" (the claim on the front of the new DWM that it's explored within being frankly lies!!) and the final episodes are currently steeped in mysticism.

The unknown is more exciting, and I love the fact we know next to nothing about the last half of the season!

Si.

I can't wait for that one where Dr. Who and Martha Jones land in that place and meet those things and the Dr says that funny line and that actor from that other thing is in it and then he gets killed and it's a bit like that film where that they see the stuff in the sky.

I can't wait for that one where Dr. Who and Martha Jones land in that place and meet those things and the Dr says that funny line and that actor from that other thing is in it and then he gets killed and it's a bit like that film where that they see the stuff in the sky.
    Episode 8 will be like that.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

I'd rather just skip over the Steven Moffatt one because it's bound to annoy me. I bet the Doctor will snog a girl, talk about "dancing" in a clever reference to rumpo and whip a banana out towards the end.

Si.

and whip a banana out towards the end.
    That is a double entendre with about 5 layers.

p3jedi Guest

I also have to vote for the "Human Nature" episodes. It'll be really exciting to see the book adapted to the TV screen.