Default Big talk from a nobody!

I'm not a big reader of the 'tabloids' & I'm not one for the gossip columns or 'popular' news about so called celebrities but I see from Digital Spy that Katie Price is planing a fourth boob op! The reason I'm bringing this up is because of the overwhelming 'big-head' of her.
    Katie Price has revealed that she is planning to reduce the size of her breasts later this year.

The former glamour model admitted that she wants to treat herself after the birth of her third child in June.

"I am one million per cent having a boob job after the birth. It will be my fourth, but I want new implants, possibly smaller, and to perk them up a bit," Price told The Sun.

"I'm also going to have Botox, the works," she continued. "It's what I’m looking forward to the most."

Price and husband Peter Andre are also hoping to raise their profiles in the US this year. The rights to the three ITV series following their lives have been snapped up by America's E! Entertainment network.

"We're really excited. The only other British couple beginning to make it in America are the Beckhams," Katie explained. "I hear Victoria and David are making a one-hour show. We'll be on eight times a week, with a three-hour show each Saturday.

"At the end of the day she's just a footballer's wife and Pete and I are still individuals in our own right."
    I just don't believe her, she thinks that being a worldwide pop singer with a very popular group makes Victoria less well known then Katie & Peter?
    I'm not a fan of Victoria or David but they don't have to 'try' to make headlines & Victoria is probably more well known than Katie & Peter put together.

David at least is one of the most skilled sportsmen our country has produced in the last 20 years, not to mention Victoria's ten number one singles. Just what have "Jordan" and Peter achieved between them? She's paid for some big tits and he was a five minute pop wonder from 1996.

And more fool the stupid cow with her surgery. I wouldn't let anyone mess with my face if you paid me, let alone at the cost of thousands of pounds.

Si.

WhiteCrow Guest

She's a million per cent having a boob job? Someone should tell her how per cent works!

It seems the simplest thing to get a bit of publicity at the moment by saying you'll have a boob job. I saw in Mrs Crows magazine that Jade is having a breast reduction herself because of the depression she's suffered because of the backlash over Celeb BB has caused her to lose weight. I say I really don't care, but that doesnt stop me reading the article or spending precious time talking about it - lol!

Pip Madeley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Si Hunt View Post
    not to mention Victoria's ten number one singles
    Well, that's kinda not really true is it... she's had four top 10 singles herself (one a duet), the ten number ones you mentioned were with a group of three/four other girls (and the aid of songwriters).... I don't think Victoria had that much of an over-bearing input to call them her singles.

I agree with everything else you said though.

I disagree entirely. She was part of a group (with writing credits) that notched up ten number ones. What degree of input she had into those records (even if this matters) is entirely speculative, which is why Melanie Chisholm is frequently accredited with one of the highest totals of chart toppers for a female artist. The only "fact" in this matter is that she (along with three/four other girls) is responsible for that success.

Anyway, if she'd had ONE chart-topper, that would be one more than Jordan.

Si.

Pip Madeley Guest

My point was just that you said "Victoria's ten number one singles" when they're not her singles. There's a distinction between her solo career and her career with the Spice Girls, surely?

Yes of course there's a distinction, but if you win x awards or chart positions as part of a group, and then y more as a solo artist, you're still entitled to say "I've won x+y awards". It's still you that's won them, even if some of them were as part of a collaboration. There were only five people in the group after all.

Si.

Captain Tancredi Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Gently View Post
    I'm not a big reader of the 'tabloids' & I'm not one for the gossip columns or 'popular' news about so called celebrities but I see from Digital Spy that Katie Price is planing a fourth boob op!
    Well, three would look lop-sided...

Do you have a picture to substantiate such a comment?

Well I hope America like the show, even if it's main feature does seem to be a couple of big tits.

Si.

WhiteCrow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Si Hunt View Post
    Well I hope America like the show, even if it's main feature does seem to be a couple of big tits.

Si.
    America kind of laps up these kinds of programs. I know Jessica Simpson used to be in a reality TV series with her hubby called Newlyweds - what happened to that program, no longer seems on?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Tancredi View Post
    Well, three would look lop-sided...
    Pure genius!

Dave Lewis Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCrowUK View Post
    America kind of laps up these kinds of programs. I know Jessica Simpson used to be in a reality TV series with her hubby called Newlyweds - what happened to that program, no longer seems on?
    I don't know why the series originally ended back in 2005, but there's a very good reason why they'll never make any more, unless the series changes its name to Newlydivorced...